5.17.2010

Welcome to the first SportsGal 89 edition!!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am SportsGal 89 and I love ALL types of Sports.
The idea for a blog came when I realized I spend too much of my Facebook updates talking about the games I am watching or the happenings going on in the Sports World. Needless to say I love many sports and wanted to try my hand at seeing if I could combine my love of "talking" and my love of sports in a blog. So here goes nothing! I must make a disclaimer or two: I do not claim at all to be a know it all and I might not talk about sports the way most people do, running down the numbers or the stats etc. But I am willing to learn and take in as much information as ya'll want to give me.
Disclaimer: I also have to state that I am biased for certain teams : The Steelers, The Lakers and the A's. So I might talk more about these three teams than any other team or sport but bear with me..
With that sit back relax and enjoy the show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment