12.07.2013

What if women liked football more then men....

Ha! Hey Y'all It's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnn the Buildin'! I come to you with a little gem that a friend passed along to me. While it is hilarious, I am also thinking about what the "flip" side of this video means. Are you actually saying that most women act like the guys do in this video? I mean I get it that yes, there are definitely women out there who don't get the wonderful world of sports. I appreciate meeting some of those women, because I think there is something that I could obviously learn from them considering that I am a little rough around the edges.
   However, while watching this short film, I wanted to laugh, but I also was frustrated that the reality is just because you flip it and say that men don't like football, the fan side is very much gendered and that's written all over this video regardless of the fact that who the "typical" fan is there are definitely undertones of what the opposite will do and what they will be more invested in.

For now I am done with the rant because the baseline of this film is to poke a little fun so don't take my word for it watch it for yourselves:
http://guylyf.com/women-liked-football-men/ You can excuse the blurb above the video.

That's all she wrote.....



No comments:

Post a Comment