9.05.2014

Somethings just get a little better with a little spice....

Hey Y'all it's your FAVVVVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnnnnnnn the Buildin'. Who is as excited as me that Football is back?! Probably not many, but I am so juiced!!!

Have you ever added something different to your food, that totally makes you never want to eat your food the old way ever again? To the point that you become obnoxious about wanting to always have that same flavor or taste always. For example, I can never just eat marinara pasta without having a little bit of Alfredo. Or I refuse to eat my Chipotle (or any mexican really) without the chipotle tobasco.

There are just some things that you end up making a habit and you don't regret how good it made you feel when doing it. Fantasy Football is like my new food addition.

Last year was my first time playing Fantasy Football.. correction, it was my third time playing Fantasy Football, but it was my first time where I actually PLAYED the game. I spent too much time the first two times I was invited not really paying attention to what Fantasy Football was all about. I autodrafted my first two seasons, had no clue what I could do to have an advantage, it was a lot of things.

Last season, I actually gave it some thought. I was prepared, I read all of the pre-draft articles. I was focused on all thing Fantasy. What I learned, through last season is that Fantasy gave me more excitement to not just watch my team play (which wasn't my normal) but to have more of a vested interest in the other games on TV, beyond just general entertainment.

So now this season, I have not one but 2 teams! Who am I? But I am so thrilled, because the reality is with the way my team is projected to be, I need to have a little something else to look forward to.

So here are my teams:
   Fourth & Inches
  Fourth and Inches is going to struggle in the league I am in. First I have too many QBs and I need to up my RB and WR support to assist when other players have their bye. There are some gems on these teams though, QB strengths are one of them and then my Kickers. But I have a long shot before I get this right, and there are definitely trades in my future. 


3rd and Long


I am particularly proud of this team. I made sure to do some research and was a little bit more active than my first run. My first run with Fourth & Inches I spent half of the draft on auto mode because I didn't properly queue up like I needed to. And well then that just meant I messed up.

But this second round with Third and Long, I did my homework, I at least had a system until one of my friends messed up the order and I jumped the gun. But I am pretty happy with my selection now it's just a matter of seeing how it pans out. 


So here is to adding a little spice to what can usually be mildly entertaining Monday, Thursday and Sunday pro football! 

That's all she wrote folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment