10.11.2015

#1 are we worthy of it?

Hey Y'all It's your Favorite Sportsgal89 Innnnnnn the Building!!

I have been relatively mum on the subject I am about to speak about because like a certain gymnast, I am NOT impressed.


The AP polls are out again for the College Football Rankings and for another week the Ohio State Buckeyes are sitting in the number 1 spot. If it was a team that you loved, one that just won the championships for the new direction of college football playoffs and championship games, wouldn't you be ecstatic about these standings?

Ohio State is currently 6-0 and of their 6 wins, I only feel like one was deserved, one showed the true makings of this Ohio State Championship team- their first game against Virginia Tech. Now it's not in me to downplay a win column, but I have to call a spade a spade, even when it it my beloved team in the hot seat. Let's be honest for a minute, the Buckeyes have been winning by the skin of their teeth. In their last game against the Maryland Terps, they should have dominated, instead they allowed the game to be tied going into the half. The Terps, not usually a contender, could have easily sideswiped us and to be honest I think we need it. We need a reality check, because the way we are playing, sneaking by isn't going to last us forever and I would rather us be down a game now then be down a game when it actually matters and there is no return.


I don't know what is happening in Columbus, but mediocrity is not our style and something needs to change.

Our remaining schedule looks like this:

I don't want us waiting until the Michigan State or Michigan game before we get our stuff together. I just can't. So we better figure something out and make it stick, otherwise it's going to be a boring fall and a weird way for Buckeyes fans to hold some legitimacy when talking about our team.

That's all she wrote folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment