9.16.2016

NFL 2016 Week 2: Predictions, Reality & More

Hello Hello! It's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnnnnn the Buildin'! I am back with hopefully another bright and exciting edition of my weekly predictions where I put my guesses as to what is going to happen in this week's game day match-ups. Then come back after Monday to see how it all panned out! And to get my insight's on some of the week's best and worst games!


The Matchup                                       My Prediction                            Reality

New York Jets @ Buffalo                                  Buffalo


** The above prediction doesn't count because I forgot to post before the game. But for the record I had the Bills. 

Cincy @ STEELERS                                        STEELERS
Tennessee @ Detroit                                         Detroit
Baltimore @ Cleveland                                     Baltimore
Dallas @ Washington DC                                  Dallas
NoLA @ New York Giants                               NoLA
San Fran @ Carolina                                         Panthers
Miami @ New England                                     New England
Kansas City @ Houston                                     Houston
Seattle @ Los Angeles                                      Seattle
Tampa Bay @ Arizona                                      Arizona
Jacksonville @ San Diego                                 San Diego
Atlanta @ Oakland                                           ATL
Indy @ Denver                                                 Denver
Green Bay @ Minnesota                                    Green Bay
Philly @ Chicago                                              Chicago



Will I get it right? Come on back to see how I do

3 comments:

  1. I think the Steelers game will depend on how well the Bengals protect Dalton. If Andy has some time in the pocket, I think that Cincy will win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Cincy's D has enough strength to slow down the tempo a little bit of the Steelers, but I don't think that Cincy will win

      Delete
  2. I have been a common visitor of blogs. By searching in internet I got this writing platform to read your thoughts. I am so happy to read the post like this from here.

    ReplyDelete