5.28.2010

And the Lakers gone and done it...

Hey Ya'll its your fav SportsGal here.. Welcome to another great edition brought to you by the lovely, and talented ;) SportsGal89...
So if you hadn't seen the game let me give you a little piece of that action that you missed... this little FB status came out of my good friend Khori Sandifer, DISCLAIMER [he is sooo stupid for this one]
(Drake voice) I know way too many HATERS here right now, That I didn’t know last year, who the WHO THE UFF ARE YAAA'LL? I swear it feels like the last few minutes We been up & down the court, But I just can’t remember it all What are we doin’? What are we doin’...?

*****

If you don't know how the song goes here's the vid by Drake, the song is called Over


Anyways, Khori thanks for today's entertainment. But the game was def not all fun and games.
Check out a FB update yours truly posted in the heat of the moment;
Way to blow it!!! Lakers you better take it or stay your dumb asses in freaking LA!!! how the hell do you blow an 18 point lead and then. 3 pt lead with 15 seconds left.. can't get a damn rebound! are you kidding 3 offensive rebounds in this last play by the Suns THREE! pissed off!!!!!
this lovely emphasis on anger came out of the Lakers blowing an 18 pt lead and allowing the Suns to make 3 attempts off of a missed shot and then giving Richardson of the Suns the window to tie up the game. I've said before and I'll say it again, I am the first person to give love to my team when they deserve it, but you better believe I am the first person to criticize them when they don't. I'll get back to this point later.
However, in the end Ron Artest showed everyone who watched that game that It's not how you play the game but how you finish it!!!



Artest played horrible most if not all of the game. Not making any shots, making bad calls etc. But when we needed it the most Artest managed to step up and show up when it counted the most.. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment