5.27.2010

And the question of the day....

Hey ya'll SportsGal89 In the Building, what up?! Sorry that I have been slacking ya'll your girl is getting it back though..

And the question of the day is... Will the Magic be able to bring some more Magic as they return to Boston for GM 6? Last night the Orlando Magic came back on fire and stopped the Boston Celtics from taking the Eastern Conference... and I missed it!!! AGH! I was so sure that last night was going to go the other way, I am so proud of Superman and the Magic showing the league that they are still in this fight, and it wasn't even about the Magic just playing well, they came back with a vengence! It was beuatiful catching the highlights. I just hope that the Magic can keep the momentum and continue to play hard. I would LOVE to see the Magic take it, not just because of my distaste for the Celtics, but because I really like the Magic, lol.. I think they have the makings to be a great team and it would be nice to see them take one (correction, just not against my Lakers! They can take the Eastern Conference Championship title, but they won't take the whole thing)
Anyways, my honorable mention is in my opinion the game leader Mr. Superman himself and the hurt that he put on Glen Davis that had Davis wobblin all over the floor. I mean for real, I hope Davis is alright but that was hilarious to see. I'm in tears right now and just want to share the clip with you...



LMAO!! Yo! I'm sorry but when someone falls I can't help but laugh.. That was hilarious, it was just his stumblin to get up.. And then when he ran into Joe Crawford you knew something was wrong. Anyways Davis left the game with a concussion we'll see if he'll be well enough to play next game.
Anywho since I didn't get a chance to watch the game I don't want to keep ya'll longer than needed, so here are the closing remarks. Celtics lead the series 3-2 with the series going back to Boston. Hopefully the Magic can push a Game 7 and take the win. If not, I have to give it to them for last night that at least they didn't just give up, the put up a fight (and elbows.. ha ha ha ha!)

I'm out!...

No comments:

Post a Comment