5.25.2010

NBA Playoffs

Hey Ya'll SportsGal89 In the Building... so my apologies for slacking this weekend, it was quite an eventful weekend as I mentioned in the last post and not just about sports. I celebrated my friend's bday on Saturday night and let's just say it was a little reminiscent of a Vegas weekend. So with that I am not going to run by any stats or incredible plays etc, since I am hoping by now ya'll are all caught up.
What you do need to know is that the Celtics put the hurt on the Magic, tapping that ass all over the court. Sadly Superman and the boys just weren't that super. Celtics lead the series 3-0, most likely to sweep the Magic. Now you know me, despite what my FB status said I am all for the Magic taking this, but in all honesty bring on the Celtics so we can spank that and take back our 2008 ring. And for the record I know that the Celtics- Mr. 17 NBA Championship titles, lead the league with the most championships but I just want to close the gap. With our 15 rings, this will be a little Sweet 16 for the Lakers.
Now my boys in purple and gold didn't do what they were supposed to do. And if I hadn't been "multi-tasking" and gabbing it up at my own Laker watch party, well then you would have more insight from me. But sadly I was making new friends and checking out the D.C. nightlife while my boys lost Game 3.
So tune in RIGHT NOW, to Gm 4 with the scored tied at 23, at the top of the 2nd quarter and they better pull it out, I'm just saying. Game is on TNT so hit it up and catch me after the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment