5.25.2010

It's been a while...

Hey Ya'll it's your girl SportsGal89 In the Building, what up?! So it was quite an eventful weekend, but not only in the sports world... Your fav SportsGal had to face a little adversity this weekend when I was told that I must be a bandwagon fan if I like the Lakers.. HMMMMM- I AM SOOO NOT THE ONE!!!
I realize that I tend to get this repsonse from guys a lot, it's the first thing that they say and then I open my mouth and they realize that I know what the heck I'm talking about. Sadly though, it doesn't mean that it doesn't annoy me and begins to make me think that a girl can't really get much respect in this game. But I'm still gonna keep slugging it out.
And for the record, I don't owe anybody anything, I won't apologize that coincidentaly the teams that I love are champions in their own right. And I'll say it here andI'm not going to say it again, I have been and will forever be a Lakers,a Steelers, an Ohio State Buckeyes and an Oakland A's fan! If you ask me where I got it from, besides the A's I got it from my dad. I refuse to continue to have to defend my love of these teams.. Now can we get on with it already...

Oh and in case you really need to know:


No comments:

Post a Comment