5.19.2010

And the world around Sports today...


Eh Yo!!! It's SportsGal89 In the Building ya'll..

This might be the last blog I post before I hit the sack, but I wanted to round out the night with some sports updates:
Sharks LOSE, again!! Ugh, Blackhawks take another win in the Western Conference NHL Series. BOO!!! Each year I see the Sharks get closer and closer to greatness, I can only imagine how live it is in the Bay, mainliy San JosIe, and Santa Clara Ave> So keep hope alive Sharks, we are pulling for ya..

2010 World Cup!!! This had to come out sooner or later.. OF COURSE your fav SportsGal WILL be covering the stats on the World Cup. Waiting on News to see if I can cover it live: that's right, your fav SportsGal has a chance to be in South Africa this summer enjoying the games and a little vacation. How you might ask, well if you didn't know Greatness runs in my blood ;) Nah, my dad played in the Cup the only time Haiti qualified for the big games... yes I am Haitian, Sak Pase!!
Anyways FIFA does well to take care of their players over the years and we have game tickets, but no info on our flight or hotel yet, which would be a bummer because I have been talking about this for a year now! So keep your fave SportsGal in your hearts and mind, send some love out into the cosmos because my good fortune benefits you as well: live pictures, live feeds, live blogging- GET IT!!
Anyways I wanted to leave you with a picture of my dad in his big game and the song of the Cup this 2010 season...


K'Naan Wavin' Flag:


I'll be back later in the week, with my pick for the futbol championship!

No comments:

Post a Comment