5.19.2010

STILLAS.. What's up with our QB?!

Whatup! SportsGal89 In the Building:
So I warned you about the disclaimer, that I might be biased towards a few teams and sports, but I will do my best to hit them all... Needless to say the big news around the NFL was the fact that Big Ben has missed another practice.
Well let's see until he gets cleared from the OTA, he cannot be anywhere near an NFL institution and expect to get some time in.
WHY BEN?!! Why put the Steelers through this nonsense!! I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE having Leftwich back! I think he is just the backup we need, but BACKUP! Ben, You were our Starter and now you f'ed the game all up :(
So I just hope that this latest bullcrap or you to wake up a little bit more and be the leader that we need him to be..
Some article I read said that he has tarnished his legacy, and basically wrote that Roethlisberger wouldn't be able to get it back.. I didn't know that he died, and regardless of what he does off the field it doesn't take away from his Swag on the field... All the Ben can do, is turn away from the life he is living and live a better life.
I think he can come back stronger and better than ever, but this prolonged suspension is something that might definitely change that legacy. So although I think the punishment is much deserved, I'm wondering when Ben will be able to work that arm during a practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment