9.24.2011

Week 3 Predictions

Patriots  vs. Bills 
( I want the Bills to pull this one off, but it's the PATs)

SF vs Cincy            
  (Niners)

Miami vs. Cleveland
 (If Miami can get their offense together than I say Dolphins)

Broncos vs. Titans    
(Too close to call but I am going to go with Elway's boys)

Lions vs Vikings       
(Lions, I would hate to see their momentum taken out early)

Texans vs Saints       
(Most likely the game will go to the Texans but I am rooting for the Saints)

Giants vs Eagles     
 (I just want this to be a GOOD game, but I am going for the Eagles. I really like a Vick  focused offense)

Jags vs Panthers      
( Cam needs to have more than just 400 passing yards, his offense needs to step up and  protect him more. Becuase let's face it a QB with no wins means nothing.. But I am going  for the Panthers.)

Jets vs Oakland       
(This game goes to the Jets, they have the  experience of a well oiled machine. The Raiders are just hitting their stride. )

Ravens vs Rams         
 (Bradford and the RAMS! )

Chiefs vs Chargers      
 (Chargers)

Packers vs Bears         
 (Great game! seeking some retribution so let's go BEARS)

Cards vs Seahawks    
 (Cardinals)

Falcons vs Tampa       
(Falcons)

Pit vs Indy               
 (DUH STILLAS BABY)


Monday Night:
Redskins vs Dallas  
 (With Romo, Austin and Bryant questionable let's go Redskins, plus they have an edge and an intensity to win)

No comments:

Post a Comment