10.17.2013

Week 7: Predictions reality and more

Hey Y'all! It's your favorite SportsGal89 IN the buildin'! It has been a while since I have posted and my apologies, but there have been some awesome games in all areas of sports that have distracted me from my writing. I apologize.

I wanted to make sure I came back with the Week 7 Predictions before kickoff so here we go

Game                                  Keesha's Pick                                      Reality
 SEA vs. ARI                         SEA                                                    
 BAL vs. PIT                          PIT (duh 1-4 BABY! Ha)
 TAM vs ATL                        TAM (the way the Falcons have been playing- woof)
 CIN vs. DET                         CINCY
 BUF vs. MIA                        MIA
 PAT vs JETS                        PAT
 DAL vs. PHI                        DAL
 CHI vs DC                           CHI
 STL vs. CAR                        CAR
 SD vs JAC                            SD
 SF vs TEN                            SF
 CLE vs GB                            GB
 HOU vs KC                          KC
 DEN vs INDY                       DEN

MIN vs NY                            NY
(one of these teams is going to do well, this might be the game the Giants need)

See you back here Monday night with the reality!


No comments:

Post a Comment