10.20.2013

ONE: the only game that matters (Steelers finally get a W)

Hey Y'all it's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 INNNNN the Buildin'. I am coming to you as one happy camper. This past week I got the chance to go home to NY for a much needed family visit. But not only did I get to go home, I also went to my first Steelers game of the season and the ONE that mattered! Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, I was there when the Steelers won their first bringing their record to 1-4! FINALLY a win!
   It was a great day in the Meadowlands if you were a Steelers fan, and this Steelers fan was excited to be there and watch her team finally dig themselves out of the rut they had been in..

  I will say this the one rule I had was, I can't pay the good money I paid for a crappy show by my team. With seats in the Endzone 14 rows up, it was definitely a day I didn't want wasted. And thankfully the boys did not disappoint!

I can't remember or speak on every play so instead I am going to share photos from Game day!





No comments:

Post a Comment