9.11.2015

2015 NFL Week 1: Predictions, Reality & More

Hello Hello! It's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnnnnn the Buildin'! I am back with hopefully another bright and exciting edition of my weekly predictions where I put my guesses as to what is going to happen in this week's game day match-ups. Then come back on Tuesday to see how it all panned out! And to get my insight's on some of the week's best and worst games!

[My Prediction]                                                               Reality

Steelers @  Patriots                                                            Patriots 28-21
 ** So I would have obviously picked the Steelers to win this game, but the outcome was very different! And I didn't post my predictions ahead of time so oops! 



Packers @ Bears   [Packers]                                             Packers 31-23*
Chiefs   @  Texans  [Texans]                                            Chiefs 27-20
Browns  @  Jets       [Wait, really.. Given the drama in the locker room- Browns] Jets 31-10
Colts      @ Bills      [Colts]                                             Bills 27-14
Dolphins @  Washington DC (I am still refusing to address this team as the name they are choosing to remain) 
                              [Dolphins]                                   Dolphins 17-10 *         
I caught the last half of the game and was surprised at first that the Washington team was leading the way they were. But then the Dolphins just continued to play and play hard. You had a late interception at the end of the game that sealed the win for the Dolphins.. 


Panthers  @ Jags      [Panthers]                                        Panthers 20-9*
Seahawks @ Rams   [Seahawks]                                      Rams 34-31 OT
This game was a close one throughout the game. But the Rams edged out when it mattered most in OT. We'll see how the rest of the Seahawks season progresses, but there are some kinks they definitely work out. 

Saints @ Cardinals   [Saints]                                           Cardinals 31-19
Lions @ Chargers    [Lions]                                            Chargers 33-28
Titans @ Bucs         [Bucs]                                              Titans 42-14
Bengals @ Raiders   [Bengals]                                          Bengals 33-13 *
Ravens  @ Broncos  [Broncos]                                          Broncos 19-13*
Giants  @ Cowboys  [Cowboys]                                        Cowboys 27-26*
Eagles  @ Falcons  [Eagles]                                          Falcons 26-24

Vikings @ 49ers        [49ers]                                            49ers 20-3*
Can we just talk about this game for a second, I mean!! Buckeye Pride, in Carlos Hyde!! I just have to say I absolutely LOVE Carlos Hyde! I was very happy he got drafted last season by the 49ers and I am still even more pleased. Not to mention he didn't hurt my Fantasy scores either! 

Come on back on Tuesday morning to see how I my predictions ranked! 

Recap- So I am 7-16 for my predictions. There are definitely some surprise wins in this grouping but it will be interesting to see how the season fairs for these teams moving forward.

That's all she wrote folks! See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment