9.16.2011

Week 2- the predictions

Hey Y'all it's SportsGal89, in the bulding! I normally give you my predictions before the weeks start, but I failed to do that this last week. So here it goes for this week, I am getting them up early so I can let my picks marinate and I will be back at the end of the week to discuss how well my choices did or didn't do..

*** This post was edited on 9.19.2011 following the MNF with final updates and scores.. Places where there are ** are games of interest to the blogger***
Out of 16 games I got 8 right so I was 50/50 in wins and losses based on my picks..
Kansas City at Detroit (KC) 
* Det 48 -KC 3
Oakland at Buffalo (Oakland, as long as they keep their penalties to themselves and play the dang game)
* Bills 38-Oakland 35
Tampa Bay at Minnesota (TB)
TB 24- Minn 20
Chicago at New Orleans (ooo, this is going to be a GREAT game.. but I'm going to go with DA Bears)
Nola 30- Chi 13
Baltimore at Tennessee (Do you even have to ask- Titans.. Ravens can choke on one, see y'all November 6)

Titans 26- Ravens 13
Cleveland at Indianapolis (This one is a toss up, I'd like to say Indy comes back from this and I mean they're playing the Browns, it's not the Texans who are turning into a phenomenal team, but eh-- I'm going with Indy on this one)

Cleveland 27-Indy 19
Jacksonville at NY Jets (J-E-T-S, JETS, JETS, JETS.. I just love this teams SWAG, yes I said it)
Jets 32- Jags 3
Seattle at Pittsburgh (REALLY? STILLAS baby. We'll either bounce back from a tough loss and play like champions or bury our heads until the season ends, I'm going with the former)
* Stillas 24- Hawks- GOOSE EGG
Arizona at Washington ('Skins have a new Coach who has to be given credit, and that boy Banks um! not to mention Grossman)
Skins 22- Cards 21
Green Bay at Carolina (this one is going to be another good game, Panthers primarily will have their Offensive highlights with Newton, but overall the Pack win)
*Pack 30- Panthers 23
Dallas at San Francisco (again another no brainer on who my pick will be, 49ers)
Dallas 27- Niners 24
San Diego at New England (Won't root for the Pats so let's go San Diego)

Pats 35-SD 21



Houston at Miami ( I think this is a good matchup, but I'm going with the Texans)
Texans 23- Miami 13
Cincinnati at Denver (ooo, if Tebow starts, Denver. If he doesn't, Denver. But hmm.. maybe Cincy? nah, I am going with Denver for the win)
Denver 24- Cincy 22
Philadelphia at Atlanta (Vick's a beast, nuff said )
ATL 35, Philly 31
MON, SEP 19
St. Louis at NY Giants (With Bradford "injured" I will say the Giants. But I want to see the Rams take this one)
Giants 28- Rams 16
We'll see how well my picks do.. That's all she wrote folks!

Check out my recap blog.. up next

No comments:

Post a Comment