9.28.2014

Week 4!!! Predictions, Reality and More!

Hello Hello! It's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnnnnn the Buildin'! I am back with hopefully another bright and exciting edition of my weekly predictions where I put my guesses as to what is going to happen in this week's game day match-ups. Then come back after Monday to see how it all panned out! And to get my insight's on some of the week's best and worst games!

So I messed up last week, so if you missed me a little while I was gone (like that!!!) Sorry boos, I will not desert you again!


Here we are week 4!!! 

Game                                                        My Prediction                                     Reality
Giants Vs. Washington                            Washington                                                                                 There is a little something happening under the leadership of Kirk Cousins. Now I am not saying he is the key, but his energy has definitely transformed the way this team plays. Even though they lost their last matchup against the Eagles, they played on heck of a game.

Buccs Vs. Steelers                                   Steelers

Biases aside, did you see how my boys played. And in a weird set of circumstances at a time when we honestly need it with the loss of big man Ike Taylor due to injury, our favorite LB James Harrison has come out of the shortest retirement situation to come back and play for the beloved Steelers #OneMoreYear
                                                                      
Packers Vs. Bears                                    Da Bears                                                                                     The Pack is in a "developing" season- that's what they say about the Steelers. I think with their finding their rhythm, it's going to take some time considering Da Bears are hot off of a win in 49ers territory and also in NY against the Jets. Momentum will do a lot for a team that's for sure. 

Bills Vs. Texans                                       Texans
I'm giving this one to the Texans. I am liking the Bills, but the Texans continue to be interesting to me and I want to see them do well

Titans Vs. Colts                                        Colts            
I'm going with Luck- 370 yards and 4 TDs in his last game, yeah it was the Jags, but come on!                                                                   
Panthers Vs. Ravens                                 Ravens
Ooooooo wee, as much as I would love to give this to Cam and the Panthers, the Ravens have been playing well despite the craziness that has gone on around them. 
                                                                          
Lions Vs. Jets                                            Lions  
Lions- don't sleep on them. They are the unsung hero, each year they get better and better and I am believe they will go far this year. And it's the J-E-T-S a loss at home by Da Bears, they need a little more work to do.
                                                              
Dolphins Vs. Raiders                                Dolphins  
While the Dolphins took a beating this last game against the Chiefs, I can't see the Raiders as a team that is going to go far. They did well holding out on the Patriots, who btws, Brady is having his worst season ever! What is going on? With that I am still going to say the Dolphins are going to do well. 

Jaguars Vs. Chargers                                 Chargers  
Chargers are seriously finding some magic in whatever it is that they are doing so I think it is a fair assessment to choose them.
                                                           
Falcons Vs. Vikings                                   Falcons                    
The HardKnocks! Have a little fire under them. Only one of 3 teams to go 3-0. And they are playing amazing! So I am calling the Falcons to be 4-0 at the end of today's game.
                                                   
Eagles Vs. 49ers                                         Eagles            
I want to see the Niners do better, but they aren't so, Eagles. There is something happening with the team that just puts them ahead of everyone else. Even though I am calling the Falcons, I honestly feel that the true 4-0 team will be the Eagles-- Let's see how well they do.

                                                            
Saints Vs. Cowboys                                   Saints                    

And FINALLY the Sunday night extravaganza, I am calling for the Saints. I know that the Cowboys found their own little flair with resting Romo on Wednesdays etc. And I know the Saints haven't been smooth trying to figure out an offense that relies on Tight Ends, and a slower running game with the absence of Darren Sproles, but I like the Saints and I want them to win! 

We'll see how my predictions pan out!

That's all she wrote folks!                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment