10.09.2014

Week 6!!! NFL Predictions and more

Hello Hello! It's your FAVORITE SportsGal89 Innnnnnnnnnnn the Buildin'! I am back with hopefully another bright and exciting edition of my weekly predictions where I put my guesses as to what is going to happen in this week's game day match-ups. Then come back after Monday to see how it all panned out! And to get my insight's on some of the week's best and worst games!

So I messed up again! Sorry, I know you enjoy my posts. And I am so very sorry, but this week was a little crazy and I didn't get the chance to post. But hopefully as we move forward in the season I will be a little more consistent.


So here we go!!! 

Matchup                                              My Prediction                            Reality
Indy Vs. Houston                                  Indy                                            Colts (33-28)                                                         
Pittsburgh vs Cleveland                        Pittsburgh                                   Cleveland (3110)                                                      
Jax vs Tennessee                                  Tennessee                                   Titans (16-14)                 
Bmore vs. Tampa                                  Bmore                                        Ravens (48-17)           
Denver vs. NJ                                        Denver                                       Broncos (31-17)              
Detroit Vs. Minn                                   Detroit                                        Detroit (17-3)                 
New England Vs. Buff                          Buff                                            Patriots (37-22)
 * I got a few questions about why I was choosing the Bills over the Patriots, particularly after the Patriots routing in the previous week. While I get momentum is a thing, I also understand the Patriots. Brady has his ups and downs in a HUGE way, and the way that I look at it is, he was going to have more downs. I did make an assessment that even if the Patriots won it wouldn't be a beating. The Bills did hold the Patriots pretty decently, there were a few drives that the Patriots edged them out but when you watched the game it was fairly close throughout.                 
Carolina vs. Cincy                                 Cincy                                      Tied in OT (37-37)              
Green Bay Vs. Miami                           Green Bay (but I wouldn't dismiss Miami)  
                                                                                                              Green Bay  (27-24)
 * Field goal is what separated- I told ya don't dismiss Miami        
San Diego Vs. Oakland                         SD                                          SD (31-28)                                           
Chicago Vs. ATL                                  ATL                                       Bears (27-13)
 **And they needed that win!                       
Dal vs. Seattle                                        Seattle                                   Dal    (30-23)
 * Not how I thought it was going to be. I honestly thought Seattle was going to run with it, but Dallas just seemed to be more on their A-game                   
Washington Vs. Arizona                       Arizona                                Arizona (30-20)                                        
Giants vs. Philly                                    Philly                                   Philly (27-0)                                     

SF Vs. STL                                            SF                                      SF (31-17)                                  
                                           
That's all she wrote folks.. Stop by on Tuesday for the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment